http://lush-niite.tumblr.com/ask - I’m bored! :)
‘I love you’ means that I accept you for the person that you are, and that I do not wish to change you into someone else. It means that I will love you and stand by you even through the worst of times. It means loving you even when you’re in a bad mood, or too tired to do the things I want to do. It means loving you when you’re down, not just when you’re fun to be with. ‘I love you’ means that I know your deepest secrets and do not judge you for them, asking in return that you do not judge me for mine. It means that I care enough to fight for what we have and that I love you enough not to let go. It means thinking of you, dreaming of you, wanting and needing you constantly, and hoping you feel the same way for me.
|—||Jonathan Safran Foer. (via redr0sess)|
WAYS TO KEEP YOUR RELATIONSHIP WORK:
- Love each other.
- Don`t lie.
- Keep communication open.
- Stay sweet.
- When you get hurt, just forgive and forget.
- Never ever talk about break ups.
- Never say “It`s okay” even when it`s not.
- Forget about the word “pride”.
- If you say sorry, mean it.
- Don`t compare your past on your present.
- Don`t talk about your stupid ex`s.
- Give and take process.
- Be aware of his/her feelings.
- When you had a fight, don`t let a day pass.
- Don`t be the perfect one, be the right one.
college & high school friendships
Kapag ang boyfriend mo “nagdrama”, “nagtampo” at “nagselos”, aba swerte mo. Rare ang ganung lalaki.
HUWAG MO NG PAKAWALAN PA.